PE heated desiccant dryers
PE Heated Desiccant DryersWith distinctive, patented technological innovations and energy saving capabilities, Pneumatech’s PE heated desiccant dryers provide efficient solutions to meet the needs of any customer application. Heated desiccant means that the towers are heated up to reduce the amount of purge air used for regenerating the desiccant.
- Pressure dew point down to -40°C/-40°F (-70°C/-94°F optional).
- Low purge rate: 7%.
- Low kW heating system.
What makes PE heated desiccant dryers unique?
- Purelogic™ advanced control with remote start/stop and web monitoring, standard on all models.
- Galvanized piping with flanged connections.
- Quality butterfly and check valves with SST discs.
- Thermostatically controlled, low wattage heating element.