PHC heat of compression dryers
Achieve a dew point of -40°C/-40°F. And at the same time, maximize your savings potential. How? With a Pneumatech heat of compression dryer.
- Operates at very low pressure drop of less than 5 PSIG.
- Does not use any external source of heat for desiccant regeneration.
- High performance, non-lubricated valves for maintenance-free operation.
- Minimal dew point fluctuations and temperature spikes.
- Long desiccant life.
- Stainless steel desiccant retainer and air diffuser screen ensure even air distribution.
- High efficiency water-cooled heat exchanger and moisture separator.
- Dual automatic drains.
- Desiccant towers designed for low velocity and low pressure drop.
- Insulated hot air piping.
- Full size pressure relief valve on each tower.